Yeah Flair's matches today consist of like 48 chops and then the figure-four. Only two moves he uses anymore. It's really sad.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 89bluedevil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since someone brought up the Mulkeys, they may remember this guy.Back in Mid Atlantic days there was an old guy who wrestled named Abe Jacobs. Unfortunately, that is who I thought of when I watched Flair wrestle the other night. </div></div>
Can't say that I remeber watching any of his matches. Seen pics but don't remeber any matches, unless I was really young.
Flair, Hogan, Harley Race, they all wrestled past there prime and I really think it hurt thier legacy. Take the other night for example. Ric and Orton were so off pace with each other that it made both look bad.
crack is whack
Yeah Flair's matches today consist of like 48 chops and then the figure-four. Only two moves he uses anymore. It's really sad.
48 chops? Damn, I lost count at 40.....LOL! Don't forget about the "Greco-Roman" upper cut to the scrotum Flair used to perfection....Remember, when you get older, you use more "scientific," moves! LOL!
Flair and Orton are made for each other. Orton couldn't work his way through a match with an eight year old.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
You are correct sir.
crack is whack
Well, in reality pairing Flair and Orton is good for business. It gives Flair an opportunity to impart a little knowledge to Orton. Not that Orton has proven to be receptive to any teaching.
I never thought I'd say it, but I miss John Cena.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Orton is to busy dropping the duece in diva purses to gain any knowledge.
When Cena comes back they need to make him a heel again.
crack is whack
More than likely he will return as a face so he can square off against a heel HHH.
A Cena/HHH feud would be a good one if booked correctly.
Orton and deuces...I had forgotten about that one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
Anyone know the date of his comeback ?
[ PLAYERS WIN GAMES ]
[ TEAMS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS ]
If he is lucky he will be back at the end of summer. They said that he would be out for around a year. For some reason all these athletes heal quicker.
crack is whack
Bookmarks